Processing of personal data
• We process personal data for a number of different reasons, including the functionality of our website, to process online sales, to operate an accounting system, and for marketing purposes.
• We process personal data only where there is consent, performance of a contract or another legal basis to processing the data.
• We do not engage in automated decision making.
Collection and use of personal data
• We collect a range of categories of personal data depending on the context, including: names, contact details, credit card information, tax details, bank details, social media handles, IP addresses, preferences and purchase histories.
• Personal data is stored in a variety of secure electronic and hard-copy formats, depending on the type of data and its purpose. Occasionally data is duplicated for backup purposes, but duplications are avoided wherever possible.
• From time to time personal data (such as contact details) may be shared with partners (e.g. distributors for operational reason. Transfers of personal data may be to countries outside the EEA, and appropriate safeguards are in place for these transfers.
• Data will be stored for only as long as necessary and relevant to our operation, which depends of the type and purpose of data stored. Any data pertaining to a financial transaction with the company will be stored for a minimum of six years after the transaction. Data that will remain relevant for a longer period (e.g. mailing list) will be held until we receive a request to delete the data.
• Some data is processed automatically by automated systems (e.g. transfer of data from our website to our accounting system). Any such processing is a straightforward transfer of information without consequence to the person in question or their data security.
• We do not provide data as part of any contractual or statutory requirement.
• We provide access to your personal data.
• To receive a copy of your personal data, please email [email protected] with a personal data request and we will respond within 30 days.
• To rectify any of your personal data (where it is incorrect or incomplete), please email [email protected] with the updataed information and it will be amended within 72 hours.
• We provide the right of erasure of your personal data, as far as our statutory obligations allow. Please email any requests for erasure of personal data to [email protected] and we will process your request within 30 days.
• You have the right to restrict or suspend the processing of your personal data, as far as our statutory obligations allow. Please email [email protected] with your request and we will process your request within 72 hours.
• You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioners about our processing of your personal data.
• If you have provided consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
• You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing reasons.
Please address any questions or requests concerning the use of your personal data to [email protected]